Breeding Contracts and Forms for Open For Suggestion
We are limiting the book on Open For Suggestion to 25 outside mares. If interested in breeding, please call us to discuss your mare as well as availability.
Commonly asked questions:
- Question: What are the dates to your Breeding Season? Answer: Our Breeding Season starts February 15th and ends June 1st.
- Question: What days do you ship? Answer: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Question: What is the cost per shipment? Answer: $350 for FedEx Priority Overnight
- Question: Is there a REBREED Fee? Answer: YES. $250 for FIRST year REBREEDS and $500 for 2nd Year Rebreeds. Rebreeds are not offered after 2 Breeding Seasons.
- Question: Do I have to mail back the Equitainer? Answer: If your semen is sent in a DISPOSABLE Equitainer, you do not need to mail us back the Equitainer. However, if you request your semen be sent in a regular Equitainer, that will need to be returned to us at your expense.
- Question: What if the Stallion Dies? Answer: There is Frozen Semen available on Open For Suggestion to be used at the discretion of the Stallion Owner